Explore our promoted experiences
- This is a private tour for up to 2 people
- Fly calmly over scenic landscapes—this is not an adrenaline-fuelled flight, it’s a serene tour
- Learn about the local area of Noosa and all the history and wildlife of this unique region of Queensland
- Panoramic views are guaranteed
Departure & Return
Find the marquee during business hours on Bradman Avenue at the intersection of Minti Street. Parking is available at the beach. The bus stop is directly opposite.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Maximum total passenger weight for this flight is 175 kilograms. You must advise your weight at time of booking.
- Please Note: This aircraft is operated in the Limited Category under CASR Part 132 and we are required to inform you of the following: This aircraft was not designed for air transport operations and is not required to be operated to the same safety standards as an aircraft used for air transport operations. In undertaking this Adventure Flight the passenger/s accepts the potential risks
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Paradise Seaplanes
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands