Explore our promoted experiences
- Take a break from sunbathing and enjoy an Aussie experience in Noosa
- Group surfing lesson allows you to enjoy a more social experience while still receiving surfing instructions
- Surfboard and rashvest are provided
- Wetsuit is provided during the winter months
Departure & Return
Turn left onto Hastings Street, drive to the end, past shops, veer left into Noosa Woods onto Claude Batten Drive and we are in the first carpark on the right. Beach access 14. Google maps "Noosa Learn to Surf" for exact pin drop location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Minimum age is 7years
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travellers
- OPERATED BY Noosa Learn to Surf
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "We were a bit worried about the cold as it was June and a pretty windy and chilly day but he supplied us all with wet suits and we were fine!" See review
Reviews by Viator travellers. We perform checks on reviews