Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Experience Hawaii’s tradewinds during an afternoon sail
- Admire views of landmarks like the Diamond Head Lighthouse
- Look out for dolphins and whales during the journey
- Drinks are available on-board for purchase
Departure & Return
Check-in Time: 30 minutes before departure. We are located at 226 Lewers Street on the second floor just above Wyland Art Gallery. Please be punctual. Guests will be escorted from the check-in location to the boat 15 minutes before activity time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travellers
- OPERATED BY Holokai Catamaran
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff