Explore our promoted experiences
- See Oahu from the air on a private helicopter ride
- Take in gorgeous views and snap aerial photos of Oahu’s sights
- See the Pearl Harbor USS Arizona memorial from above
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Strictly Private Tours from Same Family or Group
- A minimum of 2 / Maximum 3 passengers per helicopter. Groups of 4+ taken in multiple helicopters. Depending on availability, may take off at the same time.
- Due to comfort and weight balance of the aircraft, passengers weights limit must not exceed 275lbs (125 kg) Note: Weights will be taken at check in with items accompanying passengers in flight.
- A minimum of 2 seats must be purchased even if only 1 passenger wishes to travel; this is a private tour, and passenger groups are not mixed
- Minimum age is 7 years
- ALL tours are DOORS OFF (Except for passengers 7-11 years old)
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- Passengers must provide their own means of transportation to our office for check in.
- Check in is 30 minutes prior. Late check ins will be considered as a no show and subject to full price.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mauna Loa Helicopter Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Highly recommend this for anyone looking for a wonderful experience" See review