Explore our promoted experiences
- Learn to SCUBA drive in Hawaii’s calm, warm waters
- Geared to beginners, this tour has no required prior experience
- Develop skills and see the wonderful world beneath the sea
- All SCUBA gear and qualified instructors provided
Departure & Return
You must arrive at least 15 minutes prior to start time...
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Waiting 18 hours after diving is required before flying.
- All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. A yes answer to a pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, lung or sinus problems, etc) will prevent you from diving and tour will be converted to snorkeling only. Medical questionnaire available in advance by request.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Weight Restriction: from 90 - 240 lbs
- Must know how to swim.
- You must arrive at least 15 minutes prior to start time.
- Travellers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Must speak fluent English.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
- OPERATED BY Rainbow Scuba Hawaii
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.