Explore our promoted experiences
- FAA Diamond Award. Every year since 1998, Blue Hawaiian’s superb maintenance technicians have earned the FAA’s Certificate of Excellence Diamond Award.”
- Spectacular scenic views and photo opportunities
- Enjoy Oahu from the air on a helicopter tour of maximum 6 people
- Option to buy a DVD or photos of your flight
- Fly over Pearl Harbor and see the USS Arizona from above
- Choose from several morning and afternoon departure times
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Heliport and helicopter are wheelchair accessible. A wheelchair lift is available at base to assist boarding.
- Children 23 months and younger are complimentary and considered a lap child.
- Check-in is 45 minutes prior to tour time. You will receive confirmation of tour time after booking. Late arrivals may not be accepted and non-refundable.
- For each guest weighing 240 pounds (108 kg) or more, an adjacent empty seat is required to safely balance the aircraft. The second seat charge is half off of the regular tour price. Please arrange your additional seat after booking.
- Tour sights vary depending on weather.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- You must wear dark colored clothing so not to reflect in photos.
- You should bring a credit card for optional video/photo packages and souvenirs at heliport. Cash is not accepted.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- No scuba diving within 24-hours of tour departure
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
- OPERATED BY Blue Hawaiian Helicopters
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "We took off from KoOlina and it was totally worth it since we were staying right around there." See review