- Hike Diamond Head Crater at your own pace with a map
- Spend the morning doing one of Oahu’s most-loved hikes
- See panoramic views, fresh air and exercise on a moderate hike
- Convenient round-trip transportation from Waikiki hotels
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Drivers and Receptionist MAY speak Portuguese as well.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for children under 3 and people with disabilities
- We do not recommend this hike for ages older than 65
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travellers
- OPERATED BY Kaimana Tours
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- "It is a bit strenuous if you are not fit, but it is doable, just pace yourself and take breaks along the way if needed." See review
- "Our family love the amazing view and early morning is the best." See review
- "Great guide on the bus- gave clear directions of what to do Walk is definitely a challenge for older guests but doable" See review
Reviews by Viator travellers. We perform checks on reviews