Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- Kualoa Ranch electric-assisted mountain bike tour with a guide
- Experience the natural beauty of Oahu’s private nature reserve
- State-of-the-art, quiet Yamaha engines give you an extra push on the trail
- This leisurely e-bike adventure is ideal for beginners
Departure & Return
From Waikiki and downtown Honolulu, take H-1 freeway west to Likelike highway (63) north. Continue towards Kaneohe thru the Wilson tunnel. Connect onto Kahekili highway (83) west. Continue on 83 west until you reach Kualoa Ranch (approx. 30 mins, 11 miles) on your left.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Required check in 45- minutes prior to tour time selected.
- Children 17 & under must be accompanied by an adult on all tours
- All guests will be required to wear a face covering (i.e. mask) while visiting indoor areas such as our Visitor Center Gift Shop and Café
- Must provide first & last name, email address, and phone number for contact tracing
- Required check in 45- minutes prior to tour time selected at the Kualoa Ranch Ticket Office
- Photo ID matching the name on the reservation will need to be shown at check in
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
- OPERATED BY Kualoa Ranch
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff