9 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
More Scenic Spots and Drive
Unparalleled Comfort aboard our Deluxe Bus Tour
Our Exceptional Driver Guide
Taste of Hawaii Poi Malasada with bottled water
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick Up Schedule:
*Ala Moana - 6:40AM
*Ambassador - 7:00AM
*Hale Koa - 6:55AM
*Hilton Hawaiian Village - 6:50AM
*Hokulani Waikiki - 7:05AM
*Hyatt Regency - 7:15AM
*Prince Waikiki at Main Entrance- 6:45AM
*Seaside Avenue front of Ross Dress for Less - 7:10AM
*Waikiki Beach Marriott - 7:20AM
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- As mandated by Honolulu's City & County Mayor, effective 9/13/21 all participants will need to provide proof of photo identification along with a full vaccination card or a "Negative" or "Not-Detected" COVID-19 test result taken within 48 hours of entry. Guests 12 and under are exempt
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travellers
- OPERATED BY Star of Honolulu Cruises and Events
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Grand Circle Island & Haleiwa Tour - 9 hours?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Grand Circle Island & Haleiwa Tour - 9 hours?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during Grand Circle Island & Haleiwa Tour - 9 hours?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Grand Circle Island & Haleiwa Tour - 9 hours?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "It’s a beautiful place and I recommend this tour with Kalani." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Grand Circle Island & Haleiwa Tour - 9 hours
8 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 55 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursPlantation ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingHonoluluBus Tours - HawaiiHistorical Tours - HawaiiFull-day Tours - HawaiiPlantation Tours - HawaiiBus Tours - MauiHistorical Tours - MauiFull-day Tours - MauiPlantation Tours - MauiBus Tours - KauaiHistorical Tours - KauaiFull-day Tours - KauaiPlantation Tours - KauaiCategory
Ala Moana Beach ParkKCC Farmers’ MarketAla Moana CenterUSS Bowfin Submarine Museum and ParkHonoluluKo OlinaKoko Crater Hard Rock Cafe HonoluluSandy Beach ParkMt. TantalusWaimea BayWaikiki Natatorium War MemorialHawaii's Plantation VillageNu'uanu Pali LookoutHonolulu HaleBattleship Missouri MemorialWet 'n' Wild HawaiiCoconut Island (Moku o Loe)Magic IslandTropical Farms Macadamia Nut Farm