Explore our promoted experiences
- Admire street art painted on buildings and warehouses
- Choose from several tour times to suit your schedule
- A small group means more attention from your guide
- See more than you would on a walking tour
Departure & Return
Meet your guide and hoverboards at the ocean side of the Hilton Hawaiian Village Kahanamoku Lagoon near the outrigger canoes in front of the Gilligan's Beach Shack food truck. There is plenty of parking at the nearby Ala Moana Bowls Parking Lot.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Must be at least 16 years old per Hawaii law.
- Cannot be pregnant.
- Weigh between 100 lbs and 260 lbs.
- All participants must sign a liability release waiver. If a minor, guardian must sign.
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
- OPERATED BY Hawaii Hoverboarding Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands