Departure & Return
What To Expect
Then, continue to the USS Arizona Memorial and WWII Valor in the Pacific National Monument. View a short film about the Pearl Harbor attack and ride a ferry to the memorial, which sits atop a sunken battleship. Learn about the conflict that changed world history from a knowledgeable guide.
Conclude your tour with drop-off at your Waikiki hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual. Dress comfortably, but please remember that shirts and shoes are required on the USS Arizona Memorial and swimsuits not are permitted. High heels, dresses, and skirts not recommended
- Security restrictions at Pearl Harbor will be enforced. Please do not bring large bags or anything that could offer concealment. Storage is available at Pearl Harbor for $6.00
- Guide reserves the right to adjust route for maximum visitor enjoyment and safety
- On rare occasions, the Navy unexpectedly suspends shuttle operations to the USS Arizona Memorial. In such case, you will still be able to visit the many Arizona Memorial exhibits, film, visitor's center and park monuments
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- The Navy is currently operating their boat shuttles in a modified and limited capacity due to dock damages. Under normal circumstances we do secure the tickets and reservation times for all of our tours, however, with the current situation we try our best to secure what we can daily. Our guides do make sure that all guests get to experience the USS Arizona, but on some days we have to use the standby line to make that happen.
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travellers
- OPERATED BY E Noa Tours and the Waikiki Trolley
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands