Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy a fun activity with friends or family
- Zipline tandem with children weighing 40-60 lbs
- Immerse yourself in Oahu’s flora and fauna
- Feel safe with a guide on hand at all times
Departure & Return
Coral Crater currently does not provide transportation to and from the park. You must arrive 15 minutes before the start of your tour time. We cannot refund or reschedule late arrivals or no shows.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- All passenger weights MUST be input at time of booking. Maximum weight is 275 lbs. No exceptions. No refunds will be given if over the weight limits.
- Check is 15 minutes before the start of the tour time. If you are late no refunds will be issued.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- OPERATED BY Coral Crater LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The zip line was ok, over priced for what you got and it’s in the middle of a parking lot/airport area, no jungle." See review