Explore our promoted experiences
- Choose from a single or couples experience
- Water and grapes provided for your refreshment
- Coconut oil and lavender essential oil enhance the treatment
- Hot stones help relax tense muscles
Departure & Return
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- Children 17 and younger must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- You should not book a massage if you have a fever, cold/flu, or contagious skin infection. There are also other conditions in which your therapist may need to adapt his/her techniques (i.e. arthritis or osteoporosis, pregnancy) or avoid an area completely (i.e. cuts or burns).
- You should wear comfortable clothing.
- Open daily from 9 AM to 7 PM
- Please arrive five to ten minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. Traffic has gotten increasingly bad in Honolulu, so please allow extra time to navigate to us.
- Please give us as much notice as possible if you know you are going to be late for your appointment. In most cases we will need to shorten your appointment accordingly to accommodate clients scheduled after you.
- Hawaii Natural Therapy is located at 350 Ward Avenue, Honolulu, between downtown Honolulu and the Ala Moana shopping center. We are on the second floor.
- The most convenient free parking is across the street at Ward Gateway Center, in front of Ohana Hale Marketplace. Type 333 Ward Avenue, Honolulu, into your GPS.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hawaii Natural Therapy
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff