8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Experience Oahu’s well-known sights and hidden gems on this full-day tour. Snorkel with Green Sea Turtles, see giant waves and taste local specialties on the North Shore, and visit Diamond Head Crater, Hanauma Bay and the Dole Pineapple Plantation. Your guide has created a comprehensive itinerary including some of the islands most famous locations and local favorites to give you a well-rounded introduction to the island. This tour is Ideal for visitors short on time who want to see it all.
- Spend a full day sightseeing and snorkeling with a guide
- Visit Hawaii’s top sights like Diamond Head and Hanauma Bay
- Snorkel with Green Sea Turtles and try local specialties
- Convenient round-trip transportation from Waikiki hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring cash for lunch
- Please Bring Facemask
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travellers
- OPERATED BY Go Hawaii Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hidden Gems of Oahu - Circle Island Tour with Waimea Waterfall?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitisation during Hidden Gems of Oahu - Circle Island Tour with Waimea Waterfall?
A:The policies on sanitisation are:
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during Hidden Gems of Oahu - Circle Island Tour with Waimea Waterfall?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hidden Gems of Oahu - Circle Island Tour with Waimea Waterfall?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Hidden Gems of Oahu - Circle Island Tour with Waimea Waterfall
4 hours 55 minutes
9 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursPlantation ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingHonoluluBus Tours - HawaiiFull-day Tours - HawaiiPlantation Tours - HawaiiBus Tours - MauiFull-day Tours - MauiPlantation Tours - MauiBus Tours - KauaiFull-day Tours - KauaiPlantation Tours - KauaiCategory
Ala Moana Center Tours & TicketsTropical Farms Macadamia Nut Farm Tours & TicketsKCC Farmers’ Market Tours & TicketsHe'eia State Park Tours & TicketsAli'iolani Hale Tours & TicketsLanai Lookout Tours & TicketsManoa Valley Tours & TicketsHard Rock Cafe Honolulu Tours & TicketsDuke Kahanamoku Beach Tours & TicketsKewalo Basin Tours & TicketsKawaiaha'o Church Tours & TicketsMagic Island Tours & TicketsKo Olina Tours & TicketsNu'uanu Pali Lookout Tours & TicketsHalona Blowhole Tours & TicketsHawaii's Plantation Village Tours & TicketsKoko Crater Tours & TicketsHonolulu Tours & TicketsByodo-In Temple Tours & TicketsUSS Oklahoma Memorial Tours & Tickets