Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Segway of Hawaii-Kaka'ako is super-easy to find. We are about 2-miles from Waikiki and your confirmation will provide you with a map. Free parking available in front of our Tour Center.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We have four (4) pick up locations in Waikiki and if you wish transportation, there is a fee of $20 per person for round-trip transfer from Waikiki to Kaka'ako. Please contact Segway of Hawaii-Kaka'ako to schedule pick-up.
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
- OPERATED BY Segway of Hawaii - Kakaako
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff