Explore our promoted experiences
- Boat tour from Kaneohe to the Kaneohe Sandbar, Oahu
- Includes use of equipment including paddle boards and snorkels
- Learn about local Oahu marine life from the crew
- Includes snacks and use of a cooler for your own drinks
Departure & Return
12:45PM @He'eia Kea Boat Harbor Slip #316 under the "CAPTAIN BRUCE" sign. - - REMARKS - - If you drive to the harbor, please park in the parking area in the harbor. Please note that the parking gets busy on Saturday and we suggest you arrive a little early.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
- OPERATED BY Captain Bruce Private Yacht Charters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms