- Explore the Makapu’u Lighthouse trail at your own pace and avoid the crowds
- See views of Oahu’s windward coast and watch for whales on an easy hike
- Stop at Halona Blowhole for great views and a photo-op
- Convenient, round-trip transportation form Waikiki Hotels
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Drivers and Receptionist MAY speak Portuguese as well.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for children under 3 and people with disabilities
- We do not recommend this hike for ages older than 65
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travellers
- OPERATED BY Kaimana Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands