Explore our promoted experiences
- Choose from 30-, 45-, and 60-minute flight options
- Price is per group of up to three people
- Parking is included in the price of the tour
- A phone strap is provided to keep your phone safe
Departure & Return
We are located in the Caste and Cooke Aviation building. Please park in the lot to the left across the street.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- All passengers 24 months and older must purchase a full fare seat.
- Only passengers 8 years of age or older may fly with the door off.
- Safety of flight is our primary concern. The operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or appear to be intoxicated. Intoxicated passengers will not fly and they will be charged in full.
- Due to safety restrictions on our helicopters we cannot accommodate passengers weighing over 300 lbs (163 kg or 21 stone).
- Recommend light jacket or long sleeve shirt, hair ties, and require camera straps for doors off tours.
- Please indicate each passengers preference of Doors on or Doors off in the ‘Special Requirements’ section at checkout. Failure to do so may result in a cancellation of your tour.
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rainbow Helicopters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms