Explore our promoted experiences
- Oahu helicopter tour from the North Shore
- Select a morning or afternoon departure
- Soak up views of North Shore surfing beaches, and get an aerial glimpse of remote Sacred Falls
- Listen to narration from the pilot
- HAI and ISBAO safety certified operator
Why Travellers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
|Monday - Saturday:||09:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own caregiver
- All pilots and aircraft are FAA-certified
- Helicopter holds 4 passengers; larger groups may be separated
- Children under 12 years of age are not able to sit next to an open door
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All guests weighing 270 lbs or more when weighed at check-in, will be required to purchase an additional empty seat less 15% before fuel surcharge to safely balance the aircraft. They will be guaranteed a window seat.
- Seating is assigned based on weight and balance following guidelines which have been approved by the FAA. We cannot guarantee seats as the weight of guests must be balanced within the aircraft.
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travellers
- OPERATED BY Paradise Helicopters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands