Explore our promoted experiences
- 2-hour SUP lesson on Oahu’s North Shore
- Learn to balance on a stand-up paddleboard from an experienced instructor
- Glide around the glassy, beginner-friendly waters of the Anahulu River
- Keep an eye out for sea turtles and other marine life
- Choose a small-group, semi-private or private family lesson, limited to two to four students per instructor
Departure & Return
Meet us at Puaena Point Parking lot on Kahalewai Place. Look for our blue company truck and or tent. Call us at 1-808-637-2977 if you need help finding us.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 8 years for the small-group lesson
- It is recommended that you bring sunglasses with a strap, a hat or other sun protection, and wear a swimsuit or clothing that you don't mind getting wet
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- OPERATED BY North Shore Surf Girls - Surf School
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.