Explore our promoted experiences
- Party bike tour of the Kaka'ako district: Great introduction for visitors
- Pedal a 15-passenger shared bike navigated by a guide
- Stop at three local bars for drinks (own expense) and mingling
- Small-group tour (maximum 15): Enjoy personalized attention
Departure & Return
SALT AT OUR KAKAAKO
What To Expect
You’ll continue along the Kaka’ako district, hopping off at three hotspots, where food and delicious drink creations will be available for purchase. At the Brewseum, enjoy a history lesson on World War II and beer while enjoying a selection of six drafts and free popcorn when you purchase food. Or, perhaps take a sip of a cervezarita, a draft IPA and tequila concoction, at the gastropub REAL, or try tapas and signature cocktails at the neighborhood spot, Locale, known for its sustainable décor. If your party bike makes it to the bustling Cafe Duck Butt, prepare your vocal chords for karaoke while you enjoy a helping of Korean tacos.
Your tour will conclude at your original departure point after 2.5 hours, but you can always keep the festivities going with your new group of friends, if you wish. If you selected the transportation options, your tour will conclude with drop-off at your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If options including transportation are selected, you must note your hotel information in the special requirements field at check-out. Failure to provide this information may result in the cancellation of your tour. The supplier will contact you prior to tour with pick-up details.
- Closed-toe shoes are recommended for this tour
- You may not take alcoholic beverages on the party bike; Hawaii state law prohibits open containers on the bike
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Paradise Pedals
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.