Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Full information will come through on your voucher of the exact meeting point to match your cruise.
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A photo ID for all guests 16 years of age or older is required to enter Pearl Harbor. Guests under 16 must have a copy of their birth certificate. The US Department of the Interior has instituted a "no bags" policy at the Arizona Memorial and Visitor Center. Guests may not carry any item that offers concealment. This includes purses, handbags, backpacks, diaper bags, etc. A small camera is permitted. Camera lens cannot exceed 6 inches. Please bring vital items in a manner that they can be placed in your pockets. Guests must be able to step on/off the Navy shuttle boat to visit the Arizona Memorial.
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY Wow A Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff