Explore our promoted experiences
- 75-minute paddleboard yoga class in Honolulu
- Learn how to adapt familiar yoga poses for the water
- Challenge yourself with standing and balancing poses
- Experience a lying meditation rocking in the ocean
Departure & Return
Meet us at Magic Island, located at Ala Moana Beach Park. Please use Google Maps to navigate to the "Yoga Floats" pin. We will be waiting on the grass behind lifeguard tower 1E, with big white and gray SUP boards laid out. If you can't find us, please call for further directions.
What To Expect
Wade with your board out to waist-deep water, then drop an anchor. Begin seated on the board with a meditation, then move through sitting and kneeling positions to warm up your body. Stand up and try a few sun salutations to get a sense of balance on the board, gaining confidence to try some balancing postures. Take some free time to work on poses that interest you, whether challenging or relaxing.
End with some deep stretching and a savasana, a restful meditation done lying down on the board, rocking in the Hawaiian waves.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please search for 'Yoga Floats' on Google Maps to find the exact location
- Children under 17 must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- OPERATED BY Yoga Floats, LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience