Departure & Return
What To Expect
Your guide provides commentary on the history of the site, and time to peruse exhibits at the WWII Valor in the Pacific National Monument. Next, take the boat shuttle to the USS Arizona Memorial, where you can look down into the water to see the ruins of the sunken battleship that sparked the United States entrance into World War II. Then go to the nearby USS Missouri to view a signed copy of the surrender document that ended the war, and learn about 'Mighty Mo’s' wartime history. Wrap up your time at Pearl Harbor by walking around the USS Oklahoma Memorial.
Next up, your guide takes you on a sightseeing tour of downtown Honolulu. Pass historic buildings that are important to the Hawaiian monarchy and other points of its history.
Your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bring government issued ID. Ford Island is an active military base and ID is required at all times.
- Security restrictions at Pearl Harbor will be enforced. Do not bring large bags or anything that could offer concealment.
- On rare occasions the Navy suspends boat operations to the USS Arizona Memorial. In such cases, you can still enjoy USS Arizona exhibits, film, the visitor's center and park monuments
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Dress comfortably, but please remember that shirts and shoes are required on the USS Arizona Memorial; swimsuits not permitted. High heels, dresses and skirts not recommended
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travellers
- OPERATED BY E Noa Tours and the Waikiki Trolley
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience