Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- No Bag Policy
- No purses, handbags, backpacks, camera bags, diaper bags, or other items that offer concealment are allowed in the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center or on the USS
- Memorial tour. Bag storage is available outside the main gate for a fee of $5.00 per bag.
- Allowable items include wallets, cameras, cellular phones, and bottled water. Medicine can be brought into the park in a clear bag.
- Baby carriages and wheelchairs are permitted, just no bags are allowed in their compartments.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travellers
- OPERATED BY Aloha Hawaii Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "This tour offers pickup, takes you to the PH site including a ticket to the USS Arizona, and drives through the Punchbowl to the national cemetery site." See review