Explore our promoted experiences
- Prepaid ticket to the National Park Service's virtual reality tour at Pearl Harbor
- Meet some of the sailors that were part of her final crew
- Be able to see firsthand Battleship Row in detail
- Get 360-degree views of historic scenes
- The Boat Ticket to the USS Arizona Memorial is NOT included with this Tour.
Departure & Return
Please check in at the Pearl Harbor Virtual Reality Center, located within the Peal Harbor Visitor Center, Address: Pearl Harbor Visitor Center 1 Arizona Memorial Place Honolulu, Hawaii 96817
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 03:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Average length of time most visitors spend on the National Park Service's 3 Virtual Reality Tours is 20-30 minutes.
- The Pearl Harbor Visitor Center has a no bag policy, you can bring your wallet, telephone, camera and bottled water.
- Open 362 days a year, closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's Day
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travellers
- OPERATED BY Pacific Historic Parks
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.