Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- Bring bottled water, sunscreen, hat, and glasses
- Wear comfortable shoes
- No bags allowed at Pearl Harbor
- No camera lenses longer than 6 inches allowed
- No swimsuits or swimwear allowed
- Dress comfortably and check the weather for Rainwear
- Government ID required for all pearl harbor tour
- Vaccination card require or negative test within 48 hours
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travellers
- OPERATED BY Karma Tour Hawaii
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons