Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy a special moment at a private location in Oahu
- Get a bird's-eye view of the islands top landmarks
- A private helicopter means a personalized experience
- Choose from several tour times to suit your schedule
Departure & Return
We are located in the Castle and Cooke Aviation Building. Please park in the left-hand side lot across the street.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please indicate each passengers preference of Doors on or Doors off in the ‘Special Requirements’ section at checkout.
- Due to safety restrictions on our helicopters we cannot accommodate passengers weighing over 300 lbs (163 kg or 21 stone).
- Safety of flight is our primary concern. The operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or appear to be intoxicated. Intoxicated passengers will not fly and they will be charged in full.
- Recommend light jacket or long sleeve shirt, hair ties, and phone/camera wrist straps for doors off tours.
- All passengers 24 months and older must purchase a full fare seat.
- Only passengers 8 years of age or older may fly with the door off.
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rainbow Helicopters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms