Explore our promoted experiences
- Get a different perspective on Oahu aboard a helicopter
- See landmarks such as Sunset Beach, the Ko‘olau Mountains and Sacred Falls from the air
- Small-group (maximum four): For unobstructed views
- Optional upgrade to land on a mountain ridge for a scenic photo op
Departure & Return
|Monday - Saturday:||09:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- FAA regulations require all guests to be weighed at time of check-in. This is done discreetly for your privacy.
- Helicopter holds 4 passengers; larger groups may be separated
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and can not sit by an open door.
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own caregiver
- All guests weighing 270 lbs and more when weighed at check-in, will be required to purchase an additional empty seat less 15% before fuel surcharge to safely balance the aircraft They will be guaranteed a window seat.
- Seating is assigned based on weight and balance following guidelines which have been approved by the FAA. We cannot guarantee seats as the weight of guests must be balanced within the aircraft.
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travellers
- OPERATED BY Paradise Helicopters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands