Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
For guests who are driving our van will pick you up 45 minutes prior to departure at the Kalaeloa Airport Tower parking lot.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Wheelchair accessible
- Helicopter holds 4 passengers; larger groups may be separated
- Due to the current social distancing requirements for the state of Hawai'i, a mask must be worn at all times during flight
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and can not sit by an open door.
- Learn about our elevated health & safety protocol to help observe the COVID-related requirements of social distancing and sanitation on our website
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own caregiver
- A visitor who has either quarantined for 10 days (showing an airline ticket with an arrival date 10 days prior to flight), can show proof of vaccination, or who can show that the pre-testing travel program accepted a negative test result from them.
- All guests weighing 270 lbs or more when weighed at check-in, will be assessed required to purchase an additional empty seat less 15% to safely balance the aircraft.They will be guaranteed a window seat.
- Seating is assigned based on weight and balance following guidelines which have been approved by the FAA. We cannot guarantee seats as the weight of guests must be balanced within the aircraft.
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travellers
- OPERATED BY Paradise Helicopters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms