Departure & Return
Please meet us at Kewalo Basin Front Row Slip 8 at least 30 mins prior to departure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Add ons available; GoPro Rental, DPV underwater scooter, Nitrox tank rental, Private Guide, and/or a Private Photographer.
- Please provide a valid email address. You should receive a confirmation email from Dive Oahu upon your booking, please review.
- All divers MUST show proof of certification through PADI or another approved diving course before boarding the boat.
- All divers must provide height, weight, shoe size, and date of birth.
- All divers MUST be able to swim and be in good health.
- Dive Oahu has a 48-hour cancellation policy. Cancellation within 48 hours of the scheduled dive will result in forfeit of payment.
- Divers must be at the boat harbor 1/2 hour before the scheduled boat dive to allow time for waivers and equipment fitting.
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Divers must NOT be flying within 24 hours of diving
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travellers
- OPERATED BY Dive Oahu Inc
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.