- Swap the busy diving spots of Oahu for a more tranquil site
- Small-group tour (maximum 12): Ensures personalized attention
- Suitable for all levels of experience, even beginnners
- Opportunities to see giant sea turtles, puffer fish, monk seals and dolphins.
Departure & Return
Plenty of free parking. We will be set up towards the bathrooms and beach to the left side before the beach near the picnic tables. This is about a 35 minute drive from Waikiki. There is public transport which takes about 1 hour and 45 minutes travel time from Waikiki.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers who cannot swim
- Not recommended for travelers under 13 years of age
- Not recommended for travelers who cannot carry 55 pounds on their back for 100 yards
- Not recommended for travelers who suffer from leg, neck, arm and/or muscle/joint pain
- Participant may not fly within 24 hours after scuba diving
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
- OPERATED BY Paradise Adventure Tours LLC
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands