2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Most travelers visit Waikiki during the day but, by leaving before dark, they miss seeing the area at its most atmospheric. This small-group tour ensures that you don't make the same mistake. You'll see sunset over the beach at Magic Island and visit such locations as Diamond Head Beach Park and the statue of legendary surfer, Duke Kahanamoku.
- See a different side to Waikiki by exploring it at dusk
- Enjoy a beautiful sunset on Magic Island
- Small-group tour (maximum 10): Ensures a more personal experience
- Hassle-free pickup from your Waikiki hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel Pickup / Drop Off
Tips / Gratuities (Please remember to tip your drivers and guides)
Please Note: This is NOT a cruise this is NOT a boat
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please be ready in your hotel valet area 10 min prior to the start time. As you know the exact time of sunset is constantly changing every day, with this in mind we try and adjust our seasonal tour start time with the optimal selection time already for you. However, please know that your tour guide will reach out to you the day before your tour to "possibly" adjust the exact start time based on your preferences for viewing sunrise at one of our amazing beaches or lookout areas. Mahalo for understanding.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- Ages 21 and older
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- OPERATED BY Shaxi Hawaii
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Shaxi Sunset Tour
2 to 3 hours
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursFood ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeMarketsFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingHonolulu4WD Tours - HawaiiFood Tours - HawaiiSporting Events - HawaiiBus Tours - HawaiiExtreme - HawaiiMarkets - Hawaii4WD Tours - MauiFood Tours - MauiSporting Events - MauiBus Tours - MauiExtreme - MauiMarkets - Maui4WD Tours - KauaiFood Tours - KauaiSporting Events - KauaiBus Tours - KauaiExtreme - KauaiMarkets - KauaiCategory
Battleship Missouri Memorial Tours & TicketsManoa Falls Tours & TicketsTropical Farms Macadamia Nut Farm Tours & TicketsWaimanalo Beach Park Tours & TicketsValley of the Temples Tours & TicketsWaikiki Natatorium War Memorial Tours & TicketsDuke Kahanamoku Beach Tours & TicketsOahu Cruise Port Tours & TicketsSandy Beach Park Tours & TicketsAloha Tower Marketplace Tours & TicketsWaikiki Beach Tours & TicketsBishop Museum Tours & TicketsWaimea Valley Tours & TicketsSunset Beach Tours & TicketsKaneohe Bay Tours & TicketsHaleiwa Tours & TicketsLyon Arboretum Tours & TicketsNu'uanu Pali Lookout Tours & TicketsHonolulu Harbor Tours & TicketsAla Moana Beach Park Tours & Tickets