- Sunset Segway Tour in Honolulu
- Cruise past the beautiful yachts lined up along the Ala Wai Yacht Harbor
- Glide down Duke Kahanumoku Beach and Ala Moana Beach Park
- Receive expert instruction on how to use a Segway
- Exhilarating and exciting way to enjoy Honolulu's scenic vistas
- Enjoy the glorious sun setting behind the turquoise-blue water
- Explore Kaka'ako Park Hill, Echo Stone and Ehime Maru Memorial
Departure & Return
We are located inside the Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa on the ground floor of the guest tower closest to the beach - off of Kalakaua Avenue - just behind the ABC Store or the Starbucks, between Ohua Avenue and Paoakalani Avenue.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended that guests wear comfortable shoes (flip flops or sneakers), light-casual clothes, sunglasses, and sunscreen. We will provide a cold bottle of water and be sure to bring your cell phones and cameras, because we take lots of opportunities to stop at scenic points to take photos, especially at Sunset Time!
- Minimum age to ride Segway is 10
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied on tour with an adult who take responsibility for the minor.
- Minimum weight requirement is 75 lbs / 36 kilos.
- Maximum weight requirement is 280 lbs / 136 kilos.
- Please provide your in-destination contact info (cell phone #) or hotel information in the special requirements field at check-out. This information is mandatory in the event of weather cancellations or late arrivals.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- OPERATED BY Segway of Hawaii - Waikiki
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff