- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Suitable for all levels, but especially intermediate and advanced
- Ideal for those who want to improve their technique
- Benefit from a personalized instruction plan designed just for you
Departure & Return
Your pick up or meet at instructions will be emailed to you directly from Ohana Surf Project at least 24 hours before your lesson time.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A private lesson can accommodate any age or skill level.
- If any participants have any medical conditions or injuries that we should be aware of, please advise the staff ahead of time.
- Please come prepared for the lesson by wearing your bathing suit, bringing a towel and making sure to apply sunscreen ahead of time
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- All of our written materials are also available in Spanish, Japanese, Korean and Chinese. We will do our best to accommodate, but cannot guarantee, Japanese, Korean, and Chinese speaking-instructors with enough advance notice.
- Complimentary transportation is available from select locations in Waikiki. Exact pick-up location and time will be emailed to you by the supplier. If you do not receive these details 24 hours prior to your lesson, please contact us.
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travellers
- OPERATED BY Ohana Surf Project
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.