- Scuba dive in Waikiki
- Experience Hawaii’s underwater paradise
- All diving equipment is included
- Small-group ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- Diving within 18 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor in advance. Cancellation due to delay for medical clearance is refundable up until 24hours prior to the scheduled dive trip.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Traveler shoe size option and a T-shirt size upon booking.
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travellers
- OPERATED BY WAIKIKI DIVING CENTER
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- "This is for experienced divers, you need to put your gear together, and change your tanks." See review