- Combine a hike of Diamond Head State Park with an e-bike ride
- A guide takes you around the monument on an e-bike or electric scooter
- Hikers of all experience levels welcome for this private hike
- Choose from a morning or afternoon tour time
Departure & Return
Please come to our activity shop inside the lobby of the Kuhio Village Tower. ** Please note that arriving more than 15 minutes late to your scheduled time (without prior approval of 808eVentures) will result in a same day cancellation and no refund will be given.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Maximum rider weight is 275 for E-Bikes.
- The minimum age for riders is 15. Children 15-18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Make sure to wear closed toe shoes and suntan lotion! Please do not wear long dresses or skirts as they can effect your safety when riding.
- There is no minimum height, but we have found individuals under 5 feet may have more difficulty riding eBikes.
- Rider entrance fee for Diamond Head is not included
- eBikes are recommended for taller riders.
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY 808eVentures / URB-E Hawaii
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Contact Ryan and Aya for their E-bike and hike tours." See review