Explore our promoted experiences
- Immerse yourself in WWII history at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- Get insightful commentary and exclusive access to archives with the use of a smart phone/ headset
- See the the new Pearl Harbor Virtual Reality Center and see 3 Virtual reality exhibits
- Explore Pearl Harbor’s two museums, and hear first hand accounts of the events of Dec 7, 1941
- The Boat Ticket to the USS Arizona Memorial is NOT included with this Tour.
Departure & Return
Address: 1 Arizona Memorial Place, Honolulu, Hawaii 96818 Directions: Please check in at the USS Arizona Memorial Narrated Tour ticket counter during normal operating hours, 7am to 5pm daily.
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 3 years
- The center is on 17 acres and provides easy walking from the courtyard to the museums, to the theater and back to the courtyard area
- Don't forget to visit the USS Arizona Memorial Museum store
- Parking is free
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- IMPORTANT: The Boat Ticket to the USS Arizona Memorial is NOT included with this Tour, you will need to purchase this separately before you arrive Please visit www.recreation.gov to reserve this Boat Ticket.
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- OPERATED BY Pacific Historic Parks
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Handicap accessible and the rangers and seamen were very helpful" See review