- Guided winery tour: see the winemaking process
- Sample six Oeno wines, including red and white wines
- Learn about each varietal from an expert guide
- Choice of departure times available throughout the day
Departure & Return
From H3 Interstate- Exit KAILUA and TURN RIGHT on KAPAA QUARRY ROAD. TURN RIGHT at KAPAA QUARRY PLACE. ENTRANCE #2 BUILDING #31 UNIT #3105 From Pail HWY- LEFT on KAPAA QUARRY ROAD. TURN LEFT at KAPAA QUARRY PLACE. Follow WINERY OENO NOW OPEN signs to location. ENTRANCE #2, BUILDING #31, Unit #3105
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Seats are assigned by the theater box office and will not be known in advance of the performance date
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travellers
- OPERATED BY OENO Winemaking
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms