Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- Small-group tour (maximum six): Ensures a personal experience
- Cover more ground on a hoverboard than possible on foot
- See all the major sights of Waikiki in one short tour: Ideal for those with limited time
- Get insight into local history and culture from your guide
Departure & Return
Meet your guide and hoverboards at the ocean side of the Hilton Hawaiian Village Kahanamoku Lagoon near the Gilligan's Beach Shack food truck and beachfront outrigger canoes (corner of lagoon parking lot). There is plenty of parking at the nearby Ala Moana Bowls parking lot.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- What to bring?
- Comfortable shoes. Flip flops ok, but since you'll stand a lot, sneakers are better.
- Sunglasses and sunscreen applied.
- Parent/ guardian to sign waiver if under 18 years old. (Must be at least 16).
- Small items (wallet, phone, camera, etc) that can fit in a small pouch on front of unit (not big enough for purse). No lockers at start so you'll need to carry anything you bring that won't fit in pouch. Pack light.
- Must be at least 16 years old per Hawaii law.
- Weigh between 100 lbs and 260 lbs.
- All participants must sign a liability release waiver. If a minor, guardian must sign.
- Must wear a provided helmet at all times.
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
- OPERATED BY Hawaii Hoverboarding Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands