- Bring the kids along on this family-friendly catamaran trip
- Look out for sea creatures like sea turtles, octopuses, starfish, and more
- Pick between morning and afternoon tour times to suit your schedule
- Snorkeling gear and guidance are included, plus an on-board lifeguard
Departure & Return
The Moana Catamaran is located on the south end of Kewalo Harbor, at slip D 108.we recommend arriving 30 minutes prior to departure time. Boarding begins 15 min prior to departure time. Best parking is located on the north and east and south ends of the harbor.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travellers
- OPERATED BY Moana Sailing Company Inc.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands