Explore our promoted experiences
- Live narration by an expert tour guide for all four venues: USS Arizona, USS Bowfin, Pacific Aviation Museum, and USS Missouri
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off from Waikiki
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Explore the visitor center's display of artifacts from the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor, then board the launch boat to head out on the water and view the Arizona Memorial itself. The sunken remains of the battleship remain just where they landed on the ocean floor, memorializing the 1,000 sailors killed there in 1941.
Tour the USS Bowfin, a ship that was instrumental in the Pacific's battles during World War II. Your next stop is the Pacific Aviation Museum, where you will learn about the history of the country's war planes and the brave soldiers that flew them.
Your last activity is a guided tour of the United States' last battleship, the USS Missouri. Get a chance to look around the ship where the Japanese surrendered to the Allies in 1945, the coda to your complete Pearl Harbor tour. Along the way, enjoy narration by your professional driver and guide that will help bring the whole experience to life for you.
The 9.5-hour day of exploring the island's World War II history ends with drop-off at your Waikiki hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please contact the tour provider at minimum of 7 days prior to the tour date for ADA and all special requests.
- This tour does not operate on Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Day and December 7th.
- On occasion and due to external factors outside of our control (including inclement weather, closure of the Memorial by the National Park Service and/or shortages of boat launch tickets), there is the possibility of not being able to visit the Arizona Memorial during your visit. You will still be able to visit the many exhibits at the Pearl Harbor Visitors Center and view the Arizona Memorial from the shoreline.
- Shirt and shoes are required to board the Arizona Memorial, swimsuits are not permitted. Strollers are not permitted in the theater or shuttle boats.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- NO BAG POLICY: The US Department of the Interior has declared a “no bags” policy at Pearl Harbor. Passengers may not carry any concealing items including purses, handbags, backpacks, diaper bags, etc. Small cameras are permitted but must not be in a bag. No items are allowed to be left on your tour vehicle. When going over to Ford Island to visit the Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum and/or the Battleship Missouri, guests are required to carry government issued photo identification and NO BAGS are allowed on the vehicle. Ford Island is an active military base and guests may be asked by security personnel at any time for their identification to ensure a safe environment for all. Bag storage is available at the entrance of the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center for a fee per bag. It is recommended to bring on tour only vital items like your identification and wallet as long as these items fit in your pockets.
- You will be given a ticket with a specific time to take the Navy boat launch tour out to the Arizona Memorial to explore on your own.
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travellers
- OPERATED BY Polynesian Adventure Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- "I will absolutely recommend your tour to friends and family." See review