- Ideal for travelers short on time: see the highlights of Monte Albán in half a day
- A guide enriches the tour with his comments
- Travel in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle
- Ideal for history buffs: visit a pre-Columbian archaeological site
Departure & Return
We are in front of the Zocalo Cathedral, you will identify us by the Lescas Co Tours logo on the handicraft hall.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
We can approach the historic center or the base as long as you tell us in advance and be attentive.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
- OPERATED BY Lescas Co Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms