Explore our promoted experiences
- Your bilingual captain provides commentary throughout the tour
- Enjoy a nibble or a drink from the licensed snack bar (extra cost)
- Several departure times daily. Choose the one most convenient to you
- Family friendly excursion. Discounts available for kids and seniors
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Taxes and booking fee payable at Ticket Office on arrival
- Please present your Viator Voucher at the Ticket Office prior to boarding
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travellers
- OPERATED BY 1000 Islands & Seaway Cruises
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff