Explore our promoted experiences
- Take in the coastal scenery of Orange Beach
- Learn about local flora and fauna from your captain
- Enjoy a memorable sunset aboard a catamaran
- This tour is ideal for every type of traveler
Departure & Return
Find us in Orange Beach, Alabama, at The Wharf Entertainment District, we are located directly in front of The Springhill Suites by Marriot on the West End Side of the Marina. Our address is 4673 Wharf Parkway West, Orange Beach, Alabama 36561.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We have been able to accommodate most requests. Please call us at 251-550-8000 to discuss your needs with our staff.
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum of 18 pounds in order to board. Infants weighing less than 18 pounds will not be permitted to board.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travellers
- OPERATED BY Cetacean Dolphin & Sailing Cruises
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff