Explore our promoted experiences
- Experience a haunted walking tour of Ottawa
- Learn about and visit the city’s most haunted places
- Follow a local storyteller guide through the streets of Ottawa
- Choice of departure times to suit your schedule
Departure & Return
Tour departs from Haunted Walks ticket office, located just steps from Parliament Hill in Downtown Ottawa
What To Expect
Follow an expert storyteller guide through the town to discover Ottawa in a completely different way than the regular tours — in search of its haunted places where a lesser-known history is uncovered.
See the Fairmont Château Laurier, a historic landmark hotel in downtown Ottawa, and discover its grim connection to the Titanic. Learn why the Rideau Canal is purported to be haunted by the thousand workers who died during its construction and visit the city’s oldest building, the Commissariat Building Bytown Museum, a small museum in Ottawa located on the lower locks of the canal at the Ottawa River. Also, see Lisgar Collegiate Institute, Ottawa’s infamous haunted high school, and more.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible — if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY Haunted Walks Inc.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms