Explore our promoted experiences
- Connect with an Ottawa local who will show you around their city
- Custom-made itinerary: discuss your preferences with your guide in advance
- Tips and recommendations on where to eat, drink, and shop in the city
- Flexible departure times and choice of tour durations
Departure & Return
Travelers can request the tour to start from any centrally located hotel. In case your hotel is outside the city center we will select a convenient meeting point in the city center.Tour may end at a different location from the departure point unless requested in advance of the tour.
Tour may end at a different location from the departure point, unless requested in advance of the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Lokafy tours provide a general overview of the city with practical information from a local’s perspective, not detailed historical facts
- In case travellers would like to include a visit to an attraction, they would need to cover the cost of entrance for themselves and also the Lokafyer (local guide)
- Tours are entirely personalized, please provide the start time, meeting place and information about you so that we can organize the tour
- This is a walking tour. We recommend wearing comfortable shoes
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children below 3 years old are free of charge
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lokafy Inc.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience