- Sightseeing river cruise along the Ottawa River
- Views of Ottawa landmarks and natural beauty
- Narrated by a tour guide in French and English
- Snack, drinks, and alcoholic beverages available from the boat’s canteen
Departure & Return
THE OTTAWA DOCK - 1 Canal Ln, Ottawa Located at the foot of the Ottawa Locks, behind the Chateau Laurier Hotel, passed the Bytown Museum. Please walk along the left side of the Canal Locks. No close parking at this location.
THE HULL MARINA Gatineau, Quebec side of the Ottawa River, located in Jacques Cartier Park, adjacent to the Canadian Museum of History and the Interprovincial bridge. Please note that the Hull Marina (Gatineau) is accessible to people with reduced mobility. There is paid parking at this location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 210 travellers
- OPERATED BY Ottawa Boat Cruise Inc.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "It’s a nice way to view the city from the river and relax at the same time." See review