6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Enjoy a true Guatemalan adventure during this full-day or half-day trip hiking and kayaking along the shores of Lake Atitlan. Explore the rich indigenous traditions of local villages on hikes to observe farmers tending to their coffee crops. You’ll also paddle the waters of the lake, watching fishermen ply the waters on hand-hewn boats, and spot the exotic array of plant and animal life that calls Lake Atitlan home. If you’re feeling extra adventurous, you can even go for a cliff jump. Your Guatemala adventure covers all activities, a guide and round-trip hotel transport from Panjachel and Santa Cruz.
- Take a hiking and kayaking adventure on beautiful Lake Atitlan
- Immerse yourself in indigenous village life as you hike to small villages and traverse local coffee fields
- Paddle the waters of Lake Atitlan by kayak, exploring its gorgeous scenery and unique wildlife
- Challenge yourself with a heart-pumping cliff jump into the lake
- Explore regions of the lake largely untouched by the modern world
- Great combination of active adventure and gorgeous scenery
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (centrally located Panajachel and Santa Cruz hotels)
Round-trip shared boat transfer
Professional kayak guide
Food and drinks (available for purchase)
Transportation to/from Adventure Center from other locations
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
- OPERATED BY Los Elementos Adventure Center & Day Spa
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kayak and Hike Adventure Tour from Panajachel in Guatemala?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitisation during Kayak and Hike Adventure Tour from Panajachel in Guatemala?
A:The policies on sanitisation are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during Kayak and Hike Adventure Tour from Panajachel in Guatemala?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kayak and Hike Adventure Tour from Panajachel in Guatemala?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Kayak and Hike Adventure Tour from Panajachel in Guatemala
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingKayakingWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesPanajachelHiking - Western HighlandsKayaking - Western HighlandsHiking - San Pedro La LagunaKayaking - San Pedro La LagunaHiking - AntiguaKayaking - AntiguaCategory