- Take a Mayan cooking class near Panjachel on the shores of Lake Atitlan
- Get hands-on experience preparing three typical Guatemalan dishes
- Learn about the unique blend of Mayan and Spanish colonial influences on Guatemalan cuisine
- Enjoy the fruits of your labor during a tasty lunch of the dishes you prepared
- Includes a recipe book so you can recreate your favorites later
Departure & Return
Address: Calle Principal Santa Cruz La Laguna, Solola, 07008 Guatemala Directions: Meet us at the CECAP building in Santa Cruz La Laguna. From the boat dock in Santa Cruz, walk to take a taxi up the road to the village. The CECAP building is easy to find. Dates: Monday thru Friday
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
- OPERATED BY Los Elementos Adventure Center & Day Spa
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.